Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Speaking of Office Puppies...

Hello Animal Lovers!

Remember my hypothetical 'Office Puppy' from my last post?! Turns out my very talented photographer friend and fellow George Brown intern, Ryan Chan, had TWO office puppies at his internship! Say what?!

Ryan mentions in his blog that they had "frequent furry guests" at Trevor//Peter Communications. Meet Molly and McAllister, they appear to be Yorkshire best buds!
 
Molly
McAllister
TPS Team Hard at Work



Ryan also mentions hat he had an amazing experience at his internship , I can certainly attest to his passion and enthusiasm for the work he was doing at Trevor//Peter Communications - Ryan will absolutely be a valuable member of the TPC team. I hope you returned as a hired employee once we graduate Ryan!


Don't forget Take Your Dog to Work Day is happening June 21st - let's promote and encourage adopting from local shelters and humane societies!

No comments:

Post a Comment